Salary: c£12 p/h + Pension, paid monthly
25 hrs p/w – flexible start and finish times
28 Days annual holiday pro-rata
Rapidly developing and leading event hire company, 88 Events is looking to recruit an experienced accounts administrator to join our fast-growing company. The successful candidate will be well supported and highly valued by our directors and event planning team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Raise sales invoices and input on sales ledger
- Verify purchase invoices and input on purchase ledger
- Enter all PL and SL cash onto accounts system and process payments/refunds
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Credit control – phone and email clients as necessary
- Run weekly and monthly payroll
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Identify areas where cost savings can be made
- Identify areas that can be improved and devise and implement system improvements
- Manage hire shortages and returns
- Hire stock coding, pricing and stocktaking updates
- General office administration
Good initial training will be provided in our accounts systems plus internal training in products and services.
Skills and experience required for this position are:
- Previous bookkeeping and payroll experience
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software preferred
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Team player with positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly disciplined and able to act independently.
To apply for the position, please send a CV and covering letter FAO:
Marc Samuels, Managing Director
We will be conducting phone interviews with first stage, short-listed candidates followed by a face-to-face interview.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES